Information on Sponsorship of ESM(O) for coco operatorship
ESM(O) is a sponsorship program for the coco operator ship scheme. The aim of this program is to help new and upcoming entrepreneurs achieve their business goals. This program offers comprehensive business support that includes mentorship, networking events, and marketing services. If you are interested in learning more about ESM(O), keep reading to find out more details about the program.
What is ESM(O)?
ESM(O) is a scheme registered with the Employment Directorate of DGR which provides sponsorship for individuals to become coco operators with IOCL and BPCL under the Company Owned Company Operated (COCO) scheme.
What are the benefits of sponsorship for coco operator ships?
The benefits of sponsorship for coco operators ship are:
- You will be sponsored by ESM(O) as a service provider for operating Retail Outlets of IOCL and BPCL.
- You will be provided with guidance and support by ESM(O) throughout the process of becoming a coco operator.
- ESM(O) will help to connect you with the concerned oil company.
- You will receive training from ESM(O) on how to operate a COCO outlet.
- ESM(O) will provide you with financial assistance to cover the cost of setting up your COCO outlet.
- You will be given preference over other applicants when applying for a COCO outlet.
- You will be entitled to a percentage of the profit made by your COCO outlet.
How can I become a sponsor for a coco operator ship ?
In order to become a sponsor for coco operator ship, you must first register with the Employment Directorate of DGR. Once you have registered, you will then be required to submit an application along with the required documents.
Who can apply for sponsorship under ESM(O)?
To be eligible for sponsorship under ESM(O), you must:
- Be aged 18 years or above
- Have completed 10th grade or equivalent
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have a clean criminal record
What documents are required to apply for sponsorship under ESM(O)?
The following documents are required to apply for sponsorship under ESM(O):
- A completed application form
- A copy of your 10th grade certificate or equivalent
- Two recent passport sized photographs
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your passport or other government-issued ID
- A medical certificate from a registered doctor or hospital indicating that you are physically and mentally fit
- A clean criminal record certificate
- Any other documents required by the Employment Directorate of DGR
There are many benefits to coco operators who join the ESM(O) ship scheme and sponsorship from the government will go a long way in ensuring that more coco operators benefit from the programme. The government is therefore urged to consider sponsoring more coco operators under this scheme for the good of all.